Seven Days Tour Packages
Option 1:Madaba, Mount Nibo, Karak Castle, Wadi Al-Mujib, petra, Wadi Rum, Dana Reserve, Dead Sea, Jerash, Ajloun, Amman
The tour will follow this itinerary at day one:
- The tour will start by picking up you from Queen Alia International Airport or from your hotel in Amman go ahead towards Madaba including Mount Nibo and see the Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land.
- Next destination will be Al-Karak Castle one of the largest crusader castles in the Levant.
- After finishing from Al-karak Castle you will go ahead to Wadi Al-Mujib the lowest nature reserve in the world.
- After this long tour you will be go to your hotel in Petra and stay overnight there.
Day 2 & 3
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Two & One:
- The next day will start from your hotel in Petra (rose City Of Jordan) one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world.
- you will spend all the day in Petra discovering the Royal Tomb because it has around 800 carved tombs, before that you will see An Extraordinary Entrance. You have to pass through a narrow canyon of about 1 km To see Petra.
- Complete your Petra experience with a visit of Petra Night Show, this event is a magical way to see part of the rock city by candlelight and explore the old city.
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Three:
- Your day will start in Wadi Rum (The Valley of the Moon). after that, you will go ahead to Dana biosphere reserve an area of the staggering beauty, history, and biodiversity
- Next you will go to the Dead sea the lowest point on the earth and stay there overnight.
Day 5 & 6
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Five and Six:
you will spend those two days in the Dead sea one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole World. It is the lowest point on earth's surface, and the World's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
* no transportation on those days
Option 2: Amman, Ajloun, Jerash, Al-Karak Castle, Mount Nibo, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, Petra
The tour will follow this itinerary at day One:
- Your Tour Manager will pick you up from your Hotel in Amman or from Queen Alia Inter national Airport to start your Amman City Tour.
- Visit the King Abdulla Mosque which was completed in 1989 as a memorial by the late King Hussein to his grandfather. The unmistakable blue-domed Mosque can house up to 7000 worshipers inside.
- Then pay a visit to the Amman Citadel located 132 meters above the level of the City Centre. South of the castle we can still see the ruins of Hercules temple. Also, there is Umayyad palace.
- The adventure continues then with exploring the Roman Amphitheater. Its construction dates back to the beginning of the Second Century AD.
- at the end of the day you will take a dinner in Rainbow street the most famous street on Amman.
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Two:
- Pick up from any Hotel or Location in Amman, and transfer 48 km north of Amman to visit Jerash, which is nestled in a quiet valley among the mountains of Gilead.
It is the grandeur of Imperial Rome being one of the largest and most well-preserved sites of Roman architecture in the World outside Italy, its paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, handsome theaters, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls pierced by towers and gates remain in exceptional.
- Then transfer through a beautiful pine-forest and olive groves, reaching the city of Ajloun, here you will find Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Three:
- Pick up from any Hotel in Amman, moving toward Madaba - Mount Nebo is a top attraction in Jordan due to its religious and historical significance; it boasts a large collection of ancient mosaics amongst other artifacts.
- After that, you will visit Al-Karak Castle one of the largest crusader castles in the Levant.
- Next site will be Dead Sea you will have the dinner there and stay in the hotel overnight
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Four:
you will spend this day in the Dead sea one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole World. It is the lowest point on earth's surface, and the World's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Five:
you will be picked up from your hotel in Dead Sea going towards Wadi Rum its an expanse of desert made even more intriguing by the huge basalt slabs jutting prominently out of the sand. You'll explore canyons, rock bridges, and rolling dunes from your Jeep , stopping periodically to hunt for rock inscriptions or snap photos with the surreal natural backdrop. With a full day of activity, you'll be more than ready to relax back at camp, enjoying the hospitality of the Bedouins .
- Overnight at Wadi Rum.
The tour will follow this itinerary at day Seven:
- starting the day by shopping in the city for some people if required and small tour in the city after that you will be pick up towards Amman Airport .
Our Tour Including:
Modern private vehicle is used with A/C
One night at Amman in 3-Star hotel including breakfast
One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast.
Water and 2-Hour Jeep Safari Tour at Rum Valley
Pickup and drop-off at accommodations in Amman
Our Tour Excluding:
Lunches at own expenses
All type of beverages and water
Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
Any other service not mentioned
Visa (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person) and Exit Fees (20 JOD approximately 30.00 USD per person, usually already added on the air ticket faire. Borders Exit Fees 10 JOD approximately 15 USD per person).